Saving money is a huge topic of conversation. This list of 25 Frugal Bloggers to Follow if You Want to Save Money is going to help you keep focused this year. As we have been in the blogging world for a few years now, we know the best sites out there to help you stay on track!
The BEST Frugal Blogs to Follow
Everyone wants to save money and become financially stable, but knowing where to start isn’t always easy. I always recommend starting with the dreaded budget. That’s why I recommend starting with our post about How to Create a Budget. If you don’t have one, you really need to get one set up & start telling your money what to do instead of wondering where it all went!
Next, you need an emergency fund, so you don’t rely on credit cards. Or have to take out a personal loan when the water heater decides it’s tired. Or maybe the car decides it’s a good time to start making funny sounds.
In order to build your emergency fund, you may need to cut back on expenses a little. We have some great tips for Easy Ways to Build an Emergency Fund to get you started.
Don’t forget to scroll all the way down to snag a free monthly budget tracker!
25 Frugal Bloggers to Follow If You Want to Save Money
- MyLitter: If you love Kroger, Tiffany always finds some amazing deals and is the place to stalk for the Kroger Mega Event! She covers a lot of stores so even if you don’t have a Kroger, make sure to check her out.
- Money Saving Mom: Crystal covers it all! Follow her for the best deals online & in many stores.
- Totally Target: Love Target but get hypnotized into spending way too much there? Follow Totally Target for the best deals!
- I Heart Publix: I’ve never seen a Publix, but they are known for really great prices. Michelle finds the best deals there to help you stretch your grocery budget a bit further.
- Premeditated Leftovers: Alea’s full of great money saving tips, but my favorite is 101 Ways to Save $1 a day.
- Hip2Save: Hip2Save covers a wide range of brick & mortar and online stores, bringing you great deals on just about everything under the sun! She also shares a lot of freebies you won’t find anywhere else.
- Passion for Savings: Heather has a stockpile price list you can print off or search to make sure you are getting the best price, everything coupon related, and even has an app so you never miss a great deal!
- Fresh Outta Time: Tatanisha focuses on Michigan specific deals, but more so, she has a great list of Meijer specific deals. Meijer grocery stores are popular in Michigan and surrounding states, so this is a great place to look for more information.
- The Busy Budgeter: Everyone is different and what works for one person might not work for someone else. Rosemarie understands that and shares so many different ways of doing things that you are sure to find a budgeting style that works for you!
- $5 Dinners: Erin focuses on giving you the best meal plans for your family that fit into a super low budget. Her menu plans and great tips for saving money on groceries are a lifesaver!
- Living on a Dime: With great frugal recipes and homemaking tips, this is a perfect place to go for learning how to make those dollars stretch as fall as possible.
- Passionate Penny Pincher: With so many amazing frugal recipes, and multiple 25 Days Series to help you focus on specific areas of finances, this is a great resource.
- The Frugal Girl: For an all-around frugal living blog, The Frugal Girl is a great place to visit. You’ll find savings and budget tips, recipes, and DIY.
- The Minimalist Mom: A minimalist lifestyle is a great way to stay frugal while also reducing waste in the world around us. The Minimalist Mom is a great place for quiet contemplation and motivation to do better for the world around you.
- Thrifty Frugal Mom: There are tons of resources on this site, but I recommend starting with the 25 Easy Ways to Save Money. It’s a great resource full of useful tips.
- One Hundred Dollars a Month: Amazing savings tips can be found on this site, but I personally love the 13 Expenses You Can Remove From Your Budget Pronto. This is a great way to really streamline your expenses.
- The Penny Hoarder: If you are looking for truly functional ways to add money to your budget, then their Ways to Bank Cash Every Month is a perfect read.
- Frugal Living Mom: For every frugal need you have, this is a wonderful place to visit and learn. I love her post covering Easy Steps to Lowering Your Water Heating Bill By up to 55%.
- The Frugal Free Gal: Start with 10 Ways to Save at the Grocery Store, and work your way through all of the best tips and deals on this site. From new deals today, to basic frugal living tips, this is a great resource.
- The Frugal Navy Wife: If you are looking for great tips for saving money on a wedding, her Frugal Wedding Tips are ideal for you. Along with these, she shares recipes, travel tips, and even homeschooling tips.
- I Save A 2 Z: I love her Uses for Orange Peels as a great way to reduce waste and save money. She also has tons of great recipes (including low carb and keto!), savings tips, and ways to make money from home!
- Savings Lifestyle: Struggling to get money into your emergency savings fund? Check out these 25 Things to Sell to Fund the Account! Make sure to take a look at all of her budget ideas and bookmark the ones that work for you.
- Smart Money Simple Life: How to Live on Half Your Income is one everyone should read!
- Little House Living: How to Barter is something everyone should know to save some money.
- Fabulessly Frugal: This is one I wish I’d read years ago! Expenses you forget to budget for are a huge issue! They can take you from setting aside money for your emergency to having an emergency you can’t afford!
Finding the best frugal bloggers out there to help you save money is easy when you check out our list. We love helping you find ways to save money and stick to your budget! These are some of our favourite go-to resources. We know that these are sure to help you stick to that budget this year with no worries!
More Frugal Living Tips:
- 10 Frugal Date Nights Under $20
- 7 Super Simple & Frugal Ways to Update Your Home
- 10 Tips for Frugal Fun for Boys
- Frugal Homemade Cleaners
- 10 Frugal Homeschooling Storage Solutions
- 50+ Foods You Need to Stop Buying Now
Subscribe to snag your FREE Printable!
Subscribe to grab your FREE Monthly Bill Tracker Printable and receive our newsletter full of ways to manage your finances and save money!